Terms of Service
THE H&H GROUP TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE; OPERATED BY The H&H Group.
Your continued use of this website will indicate your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by such, promptly exit this site.
Welcome to the H&H Group website available at www.thehandhgroup.com. In these Terms and Conditions, you, the web user, are referred to as “you” “your(s)” “yourself” or “user
1. Site Content and Purpose: This site is for marketing and business purposes only and is provided for the use of the consumers to interact with the H&H Group on a strictly business stature and may not be used by you or any other person or entity for any other purpose. This site is not to be considered or relied upon by you as a statement or claim by the H&H Group, implied or otherwise, of a representation, guaranty or warranty of the availability or quality of any product(s) or service(s).
2. Registration on theHandHgroup.com: You may choose to register your email address on the landing page of www.thehandhgroup.com to subscribe to a biweekly newsletter, download and access features or have them supplied directly to the email address that you provide. By registering online, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself.
3. Request Pricing Ӏ Upload Files Ӏ Client Login: After you have registered your email address with The H&H Group, you may use the “Upload Files” and “Client Login” hyperlinks on the homepage. The information that it will request, if it has not yet been provided, will include but is not limited to; a name, a valid e-mail address, and a phone number. Additional information may include but is not limited to; an address, a company name, a quantity for your project, a brief description, a desired date to receive the quote and a project due date. The H&H Group does not supervise the uploading of any user-provided materials to the website, although we do reserve the right to do so.
You agree, represent and warrant that in using the service, you will not upload, submit or otherwise transmit to the H&H Group any materials that violate any applicable Federal, state or local laws, including, but not limited to the following:
* Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or invade another person’s privacy or further the commission or concealment of a crime.
* Materials that are not lawfully yours to transmit.
* Materials that are subject of, or infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right, or other intellectual property right of another person or entity.
* Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code, or materials that in any way may interfere with or disrupt the services or any servers or networks connected to or used with the services provided.
The H&H Group does not claim ownership in any materials that you upload to the site. The H&H Group retains their rights in and to the content that is present on the site or the materials that may be created and/or supplied by or for the H&H Group.
You also warrant and confirm that you own the copyright or have permission to copy any documents or materials you submit online for printing or processing, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold the H&H Group, their partners, subsidiaries and their respective owners, officers, managers, directors, agents and employees, harmless for any suit, demand or claim arising out of any breach of this warrant and agree to pay and judgment of reasonable settlement offer resulting from any such suit, demand or claim, and to pay any attorney fees incurred by the H&H Group in defending against such suit, demand or claim.
4. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose: As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to the H&H Group that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Copyright: All content included on this website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, trade names, button icons, images, pre-designed templates, sounds, software, processing and other functionality and all other material placed by The H&H Group (collectively called the “content”) and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the content, is the property of or licensed by the H&H Group or it’s suppliers and service providers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified or distributed in any form without the express written permission of the H&H Group. Users do not receive any copyright in or to the content itself. No interest in the content, whether in whole or in part, may be sold, assigned, encumbered, licensed or otherwise transferred by you or any third parties. Neither your use of the content nor the creation of products or materials using such content create joint authorship, joint ownership or “works made for hire” with the H&H Group in or regarding such content.
6. Trademark: All service marks, trademarks, trade name, trade dress and other indicia or source used herein and otherwise by the H&H Group (collectively called the “marks”) are proprietary to the H&H Group or other respective owners that have granted the H& H Group the right and license to use such marks. Users do not receive any trademark rights or any other rights in or to the marks and, or content.
“The H&H Group” is a registered trademark of the H&H Group. Any other trade names or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
7. Limitation and Disclaimer: Although the H&H Group attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the site. It is possible that the site could include inaccuracies or errors and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the H&H Group so that it may be addressed and corrected.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE H&H GROUP WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICE AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE H&H GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, THE H&H GROUP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURREMT OR WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENT OR WILL BE TIMELY, UNITERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
NEITHER THE H&H GROUP, NOR IT’S PARENT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDER IN ANY EVENT WILL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LOW (I) ARISING OUT OF USER’S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER; (II) FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE; (III) FOR THE PROVISION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS VIA THIS WEBSITE; (IV) FOR ANY NONDELIVERY, MISDERLIVERY, LATE DELIVERY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS, DATA OR USER-PROVIDED MATERIALS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED THE H&H GROUP OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the H&H Group, it’s owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) that arise directly or indirectly from; (a) Your breach of any provision of the Terms & Conditions; (b) any allegation that any materials that you provided constitute Infringing Materials; or (c) any of your activities conducted in connection with this website.
9. Confidential and Property Information: The H&H Group does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the website. Please note that any information or materials sent to the H&H Group through the site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending the H&H Group any information or materials, you grant the H&H Group an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the H&H Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow or techniques that you send the company for any purpose.
10. Site Updates: the H&H Group reserves the right to make modifications, alterations or updates to this website and the Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice to users. You accept the affirmative obligation to periodically review whether or not these Terms & Conditions have changed, and your continued use of this website shall be deemed an acceptance and agreement to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
11. Applicable Law & Dispute Resolution: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of the law. Any arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1 et sq.
The arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties and may be entered as a judgment in, and enforced by, any court of competent jurisdiction. In any action regarding these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable costs and attorney’s fees. In the act that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforced, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are not governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
12. No Relationship: Your use of this site creates no relationship, contractual or otherwise, between you and the H&H Group, or any other entity, supplier or service provider.
13. Contact us: